Quick Start Guide
You may not have studied via an online learning platform before but Moodle is very straightforward to use and will soon become a familiar and welcoming learning environment. To help you get started, we recommend that you read each of the guides below.
- CLTI guide to editing your profile
- CLTI guide to navigating the site
- CLTI guide to attempting the quizzes
- CLTI guide to using the chat facilities and forums
- Digital Rights Management Guidance
- Guide to solving common DRM problems
Before commencing your studies, you must also read the CLTI code of conduct. By proceeding you are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions contained therein.